Finding Deals, Discounts & Free Products


Everyone is feeling the pinch after Christmas. I've been brainstorming ways to save money and did the usual, switching utility providers and making a meal plan, but I still wasn't satisfied.

I was on Facebook a few days ago and saw one of my friends had liked a couponing page, so I had a look and watched one of their YouTube videos about printing an using coupons in the supermarket.

I decided to give it a go myself. I printed some off and used them today and they ALL worked.
So I thought I would share what I got and how you can get them to. Click the links to go to the vouchers.







Deal 1

I found vouchers on this website and looked on the Tesco website to see current prices. Tesco is where I shop, but you can look in any supermarket. The vouchers I printed were only redeemable in store. Usually I do an online shop, but as it's my birthday, I was going into town so thought I would take a trip to Tesco.

Here's what I got:

Voucher 1 - £1 off Johnson's bedtime range. In Tesco the bedtime lotion was on offer for £1, so I ended up getting this for FREE!

Voucher 2 - £6.50 off Always discreet underwear. These were also on offer in Tesco for £6.50 so these were also FREE! Now I don't wear these but I think once I have my baby, they may come in handy, or I will donate them.

Voucher 3 - 75p off Oral B Pro Expert. This was £2 so I got this toothpaste for £1.25.

Voucher 4 - 50p off Ecover washing up liquid. This was on offer for £1 so I got this for 50p.

Some other bargains I got were:

Herbal Essence £1 reduced from £2
Nuby Teething Ring £1.50 reduced from £2.99
Baby Stacking Toy £4.90 reduced from around £9


Deal 2

If you have a cat then go over to the Royal Canin website. Sign up to their site and you can get a voucher for a free 400g bag of cat food. The usual price is £4.49 and today I got it absolutely free and no fuss at the till.  You just need to print it off.

https://www.royalcanin.co.uk/login-register/



Deal 3

Frankie and Benny's is one of my favourite restaurants and visit there a lot, so any discount I can get is great.
If you sign up to their app they will send you a £10 voucher to spend on your meal. The app will also give you offers like 50% off your bill after 5pm. It is well worth it.
Another great perk is they give you a free meal voucher when another main meal is purchased in your birthday month. It's my birthday today and I used mine.


So today was a good shopping day. £9.75 saved by using vouchers. Three items for free and the others significantly discounted.

Please let me know of any deals you have found. If I find anymore I will be sure to share!


No comments