Some More Great Deals

Some more great deals I found over the past few days. This time it's online deals.

Tesco

While searching for vouchers I found a discount code for Carefree Flexible Comfort Scented Panty Liners 40 Pack.
It is an ecoupon, so can only be used online for Tesco, but as I shop online anyway that is great for me.
The coupon is for £2 off and the liners are only £2, so I got them for free.
Put this code in the coupon section at checkout GRM7J7.


Image from Tesco.com


I didn't buy this myself, but I found a code for £1 off Propercorn making it 59p per pack with this code GRKHM7. 


Image from Tesco.com


Glasses Direct


This offer actually popped up on my Facebook feed. If you sign up to their website they send you a discount code for 2 pairs of glasses from £19.

I put two pairs of glasses into my basket. With the code one ended up only £10 and the other reduced to £79.
My total was £92.95 for both pairs including lenses. Now there are cheaper glasses, and different lenses to choose from, so your total could be different, but in the end you will save around £30. If you only want one pair there is also the option on a 20% discount.

Look on their website for more details on the offer and the options available at Glasses Direct.

I look out for deals everyday, so to be notified please follow my blog by email and follow the site.
Feel free to share any great deals you have found. I love a bargain.

No comments